Poster Presentation Abstracts
Appendix I: Agenda
Appendix II: List of Participants
Appendix III: List of Planned Publications
(Internet Explorer has a 'Full Screen Slide Show' icon that mimics
These results are, in some cases, preliminary and in all cases
not to be cited without contacting the authors.
- The Physical
Oceanography of Georges Bank and Its Impact on Biology
- Patterns of
Energy Flow and Utilization on Georges Bank
Mike Fogarty for Dian Gifford.
- Tidal Front
Mixing and Exchange on Georges Bank: Controls on the Production of
Phytoplankton, Zooplankton and Larval Fish
- Zooplankton Population Dynamics on Georges Bank: Model and
P.J.S. Franks, C.S. Chen, J. Runge, J.M. Pringle, E. Durbin, and
- Integration and Synthesis of Georges Bank Broad-Scale Survey
GLOBEC Synthesis from a Program Manager's Perspective
, Beth Turner
- North Atlantic Oscillation
, Charlie Flagg
- North Atlantic OscillationII: The Georges Bank Ecosystem: Predicting the Crash of 1999?
- The Status of New England Fisheries Resources and Related Issues,
movie -- not really a movie in html),
- Project presentations: Wiebe Group,
- CoML, GoMOOS, IOOS, RARGOM: Next Steps Toward Data Integration
and Science for the Gulf of Maine Area, Lew Incze
- Model Simulation of Dye Dispersion,
R. Houghton and C.S. Chen
Part 1: Interannual Variability of the Circulation
in the Georges Bank/Gulf of Maine Region.
Part 2: The Interannual Variability of the Subtidal Circulation and Stratification
in the Gulf of Maine/Georges Bank Region.
Part 3: Stand by...
C. S. Chen
Synthesis in US GLOBEC, M. Fogarty
The Globec Legacy, J. Runge
[companion read: DeYoung
et al., (2004).]
- Project presentations: Townsend
Collie (Food Web Group)
Easykrig 3.0: A Statistical Software Package for Interpolation and
Extrapolation of 3-dimensional Data,